Top Menu

Joseph-Marie Le Tournier dit La Brige 1892-1972

La Fontaine des Innocents en 1850

La Fontaine des Innocents en 1850

150,00 

Initially called Fontaine des Nymphes, in the Halles district, it was built in 1540 by Pierre Lescot on the grounds of the Innocents Cemetery.

Category: Tags: , , , .
Dimensions: 18 x 14 cm
Year: 1954
City: Paris
Region: Ile-de-France
Department: Paris
SKU: 20

Description

Initially called Fontaine des Nymphes, in the Halles district, it was built in 1540 by Pierre Lescot on the grounds of the Innocents Cemetery.

Additional information

Dimensions 18 x 14 cm